Thursday, May 7, 2015

Three kgs in three days

Over the long weekend I put on three kgs in three days.  I counted 10 good to great meals over the course of three days and not one meal was lousy.  The meals were so satisfying that I do not even regret putting on extra weight.  This week, I have to work a bit harder to shed the weight though.  Price wise, the meals were considered reasonable.  This time round, we had a good mix of meat dishes for big k and seafood dishes for me.

If I were to rank all the meals, I would say that my favorite meal had to be the sang har hor fun from Pan Heong in PJ.  The prawns were fresh, gravy fragrant and hor fun smooth.  Very satisfying!  The bak kut Teh from Klang ranked a close second.  Being greedy, we added too many ingredients into the clay pot, making it very "crowded".  Will learn to be less greedy the next time. Haha...

Our preferences for food differ quite greatly.  He is generally a meat eater while I prefer vege and seafood.  For so many years now we have learnt to make compromises and accommodate to each other's eating habits.  This way, we get to try out different types of cuisine too.

No comments: