Friday, October 31, 2014

Facial masks + sonic cleanser

= Clear complexion?

Bought many different types of facial mask sheets during the recent trip to Taiwan to try and I have been diligently using them.  It all started from a facial session a few months back.  The cute and bubbly beautician chided me for taking such a long break since the last session.  To counter the excess sebum, the most effective way is still to provide enough moisture to the skin.  Creamy facial products are a no no but frequent use of moisturizing facial masks like aloe vera and cucumber can be effective.  She managed to motivate me to work harder to look more beautiful.

After a month of frequent use of facial masks, I actually feel that my face is less oily than before.  Before, I needed at least two pieces of oil blotting paper each time but now I only need one sheet.

Have also started using a sonic facial cleanser recently.  The sonic cleanser is supposed to clean the face more thoroughly and minimize pores, another of my concern.  The skin does feel cleaner after use but so far I have not seen any effect on the pores.

Will be making a trip to Korea later this year. Will be stocking up on more mask sheets then.

No comments: